Thursday 23 October 2008

Voice, Voice Overs and Voice Acting

I am an actor, comedian, singer and voice actor. I have appeared on BBC Radio 4 and Channel 4, as well as on self-produced podcasts for this website and for Pegabovine. I have also recorded voicework for ILEX (Institute of Legal Executives), the National Student Drama Festival, Kulture Vulture Films, and did two years of music-based shows on Xpression FM.

Here are some samples of my voicework. Either download or listen using the available players. I am available for voiceovers and voice work by emailing me at the contact address on your right.

Voice Reel (1:42) - Download




Longer sample of "Leaving Microsoft To Change The World" by John Wood (1:04) - Download




Longer sample of "Henry V" (2:50) - Download





See also my profile at Voices.com.

No comments:

The website of Tom Wateracre

About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Writer, Screenwriter. Born in the late Seventies. Likes marzipan.