Thursday 2 September 2010

Greenbelt - Blue Nun DJ set

Also at Greenbelt this year, I did my first live DJ set in a very, very long time. I enjoyed it a bit too much. Here's the tracklist:

Adam Green - Tropical Island
Annette - Pineapple Princess
Caetano Veloso - Superbacana
Brigitte Bardot - Ca pourrait changer
Dean Martin - Tonda Wonda Hoy
Stephen Malkmus & The Jicks - Vanessa from Queens
Eric Matthews - Fanfare
Number One Cup - Divebomb
The Clash - Wrong Em Boyo
Spoon - Finer Feelings
Otis Redding - I'm A Changed Man
Parliament - Testify
Sandy Gaye - Watch The Dog That Bring The Bone
Jean Jacques Perrey - Gossipo Perpetuo
Mark Mothersbaugh - Ping Island/Lightning Strike Rescue Op
Mohammed Rafi - Jaan Pechechaan Ho
Yegelle Tezeta - My Own Memory
Georgia Gibbs - Kiss Of Fire (1966 version)
Bonzo Dog Band - Trouser Press
Luther Vandross - Never Too Much
Phil Collins and Phillip Bailey - Easy Lover

I've put as many of these as I could find in a Spotify playlist. Spotify appears to be really bad on mid-90s American indie (Eric Matthews, Number One Cup) - who knew?

No comments:

The website of Tom Wateracre

About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Writer, Screenwriter. Born in the late Seventies. Likes marzipan.