Friday 9 January 2009

Surbiton Pantomime

Hello there -

As you'll have noticed if you've looked at the live list (on the right of this page), I'm writing the songs for a pantomime in Surbiton. I've been in this panto since I was a kid and about four years ago I started writing the songs and being the Musical Director.

This year it's very very loosely based on CS Lewis's Narnia books, and it's called "None O' Yer Messing About", to cunningly avoid being sued.

If you're in the Surbiton area, do come along! It's on the 28th to the 31st of January, with a matinee on Saturday 31st, at the Cornerhouse just off the Tolworth Broadway in Douglas Road. It will feature something north of four new songs by me. BOOK EARLY! It sells out every year, particularly Saturday nights. Booking information can be found here.

If you aren't in the Surbiton area, I'm going to post the songs on YouTube for your enjoyment. At the moment, the first and last songs are up there, so why not go check them out?

.

And immediately following the panto, there is Totally Looped, which I will post more about tomorrow.

No comments:

The website of Tom Wateracre

About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Writer, Screenwriter. Born in the late Seventies. Likes marzipan.