Tuesday 6 January 2009

Happy New Year!

Merry 2009 to one and all! I am hoping this year brings nothing but the repulsion of all mice from my flat. They are pesky. Quite happy for them to live, but somewhere else, please.

I'm currently sprucing up my YouTube channel with some actual, like, videos. Might take a while as I'm not good at editing video - especially not on this very old computer - but there'll be some stuff to see there soon.

As a taster, here's a performance of "Getting It On" at "The Wateracre Gambit" at the Etcetera Theatre. It was my first warm-up date of material for "Polite Club", so a little scratchy around the edges, but perfectly serviceable.



Information about TOTALLY LOOPED coming soon!

No comments:

The website of Tom Wateracre

About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Writer, Screenwriter. Born in the late Seventies. Likes marzipan.