Wednesday 10 December 2008

Nine Comedians And Carols

Very excited to take part in Nine Comedians & Carols on Saturday organised by Paul Kerensa (he's a big fan of Roxette), and featuring myself, Tim Vine, Miranda Hart, Jo Enright, Jude Simpson, Girl and Dean, and probably some other people showing up. (I worked that out as I've only listed eight people.) It's at St Johns Stoke, Guildford, and it might be sold out. I'm finding it difficult to check that.

I'm doing a silly version of "While Shepherds Watched Their Flocks By Night". I'll record it and stick it on my website soon, along with my traditional Christmas song about the 21st of December, as written a while ago for the Faultless & Torrance Xmastraveganzera.

No comments:

The website of Tom Wateracre

About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Writer, Screenwriter. Born in the late Seventies. Likes marzipan.